Cyber Insurance Features
All businesses rely on digital information, computer systems, or even an internet connection to conduct day-to-day business operations, putting them at risk for cyber attack. While cybersecurity is complex, getting the right coverage and support doesn’t have to be.
With cyber insurance from CRS Insurance Brokerage, you can protect your business with comprehensive coverage that addresses these major cyber threats:
· Data breach
- Respond with coverage for forensic IT and legal review, notification and services to affected individuals, and more to help you respond appropriately and comply with regulations.
· Computer attack
- Recover with coverage for cyber extortion, loss of business income, system and data restoration, and more.
- Whether it’s computer fraud, telecommunications fraud or misdirected payment fraud, cyber coverage can help you combat it.
– Protect your business from the threat of legal action due to a cyber event. Defend threats with coverage for Data Compromise Liability, Privacy Incident Liability, Network Security Liability, and Electronic Media Liability.
· System failure
- Software updates and other system changes don’t always go as planned. Guard against loss of income from unintentional computer system outages.
· Identity theft
- Identity theft victims can spend months and thousands of dollars to regain control of their identity records. Business owners can keep your focus on running your business if identity theft hits home with coverage that includes case management services and expense reimbursement.
Call a CRS Insurance Brokerage agent today to find out how we can help you make sure your business has the right coverage to address today’s cyber risks.